Poachers be warned - WA Gold Police

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakergt

Moderating Team
Reaction score
1563352104_screenshot_20190717-162727_facebook.jpg

Me too, wish the MRT here in Tassie would have turned up when some of our local creeks were being dredged. Someone might have got a bit of gold but it's ruined it for everyone else who wants to pan a few specks in the next 50 years.

shakergt said:
I was going to say I am sure you help them out madtuna. I have had enough of poachers ruining it for the rest of us.
Actually more they contact me than I contact them.
They provide rego numbers and names etc to keep an eye out for. Some of which would knock your socks off!

madtuna said:
shakergt said:
I was going to say I am sure you help them out madtuna. I have had enough of poachers ruining it for the rest of us.
They provide rego numbers and names etc to keep an eye out for. Some of which would knock your socks off!

Can't argue with that service tax dollars well spent :Y: brilliant resource.

RM Outback said:
madtuna said:
shakergt said:

Can't argue with that service tax dollars well spent :Y: brilliant resource.

I understand that the GSDU is actually funded by the WA gold industry, to ensure that their particular or special policing needs are always adequately catered for, no matter how remote their operations may be.

Well I never knew that Grubstake :Y: either way it's a fantastic resource to receive information of a potential threat before it happens :perfect:

Hopefully the GSDU might do some checking around Leonora.

The number of people that I see out on the leases that I have legal access to is amazing.

When they dont look at your vehicle or wave as you pass you tend to think that they are not there legally.

One bloke that I did talk with was over 5 years out of date on who the leases holders are around the area :eek: Thats a good indicator he wasnt there legally

Latest posts