Pinched nerve fixes

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

G'day folks.
Anyone here who's had a pinched nerve in the neck who can recommend what they did to fix their pain?

When I had mine, I went to the physiotherapist for treatment where painful massage and exercises were given, but it took many days to get it sorted.

So, what experiences have you had that worked the best?

Other than favor the area, and i also rub in some 'Goanna' arthritis cream (rub on till 'dry' as it reactivates if left on the skin surface, rub it deep)...it also helps if i use thumb pressure (mild) at the join of the spine and cranium to relieve pressure...sounds strange but it works (and provided info from a masseuse) PM for instruction...

Ibuprofen, 6 a day and 8 panadol. Three days and pain is gone but I stick to the Ibuprofen for another week or so.

I have 3 nerves bulging and constantly recurring. Its bulk sore and I am on 2 x Lyrica pills morning and 2 at night. Without it , the pain is not tolerable.
Its a special nerve pain killer totally different I believe from the usual

GT :)

Sheesh goldtruck.

Mine was fixed seeing a physiotherapist after a few trips.

Can a bulging nerve be fixed with a phisio or a chiropractor?

Boulged disc can be adjusted slightly to relieve the nerve impingement to a certain extent but very important is to strengthen the muscles in that region guided by your osteo, physio. I personally recommend osteo. My personal experience and opinion. Also a healthy diet can help build up the good stuff between your joints but that's a whole different ball game. What some believe is healthy may not necessarily be. My opinion as a nutritional therapist (non practising)

News update.
I've got a mate who went to the phisio twice and was told it was a pinched nerve that was giving him pain in the shoulder, hand and arm. Didn't do any good even with the exercises.
He went to the chiropractor and was told that it's not a pinched nerve but "trigger point 2" which causes the pain.

Anyone know if trigger point 2 pain can be managed as the chiropractor says he can fix this with a few visits?

What is trigger point 2? Given that the whole basis of Chiropractics is aligning your bodies 'energies' (which no one can find or actually measure), maybe trigger point 2 is just as vague. There is nothing a Chiropractor does that is individual to them, ie that no one else does. If you like the massage part of it, go to a masseuse. If you like the physio part of it. got to a physiotherapist. If you like the mumbo jumbo part of it, go to a chiropractor, faith healer or tarot card reader.

Latest posts