pillows

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i use a feather down pillow because i can fold it or shape it to suit i need a pillow to be hard or very firm a bit like a footy or a brick wrapped in a towel . i cant stand a soft pillow that you sink into because i sleep on my side and i like both ears to be working while i sleep not one muffled .i have had down pillows for many years as they more used they get smaller so much so that i had 2 in one pillow case then folded that in half like a block was great.

I'm a side sleeper and have reasonably broad shoulders and after years of experimenting I've settled on two high loft firmish memory foam pillows.

I'm happy, SWMBO is happy because I don't snore with them (losing 40kg has helped on that front.)

Only trouble is that I have to take at least one everywhere, including camping, except when I am flying, which is not so much these days.

madtuna said:
A 2pack of pillows turned up yesterday. Didn't want to get out of bed this morning, slept like a baby! :Y:
Got ones like Miss Annie and Deepseeker suggested on page one, should have got one years ago.

Oh no ... just what i need .... more options
Soft density
Deluxe density
Memory low
Memory medium

When will it end 8.(