Pictures Of Gold Nuggets Wanted.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tudogz

Thomas Greenbank
Reaction score
A while back I was communicating with a couple of guys about a novel I was writing based around gold mining. The book is finished (Big thanks to those who helped me with relevant info) and Im working on the cover. Id really like to get my hands on a photo of a man extending his hand towards the camera and holding some medium sized nuggets. (three, by preference) If anyone here has a photo that would suit Id really like to hear from you. Theres definitely a free copy in it and Im willing to negotiate on a reasonable fee. Thanks in anticipation. Thomas (tudogz)

tudogz said:
OzzieAu said:
There are more than 300 pages in the Show and Tell section of this thread.... Im sure you will see what ur after. :goldnugget:

Thanks mate. I hadn't thought of that!

Some members might not be active and hard to contact for permission but I'm sure you will find a member who can help you with your request. Once you get it sorted please put up a photo of the cover and give us a bit of insight to the story. Looking forward to your next update :beer:

Latest posts