Parks V Beaches in SA

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
covered 2 parks and a skate park over the last week n finally found my first gold ring
1529285886_img_1224-1.jpg
the 20 &10 cent pieces came from a skate park but no goldies-strange
1529285974_img_1219-1-1.jpg
the rest came from the other parks
1529286008_img_1221-1.jpg
also 1 broach(not sure if its silver 1 Turtle(silver) 1 dog tag
1529286102_img_1222-1.jpg
But the main thing is ive broken my gold Ring drought because its not silver :lol:

now that we have finally had some good blows i am heading back to beaches tomorrow Been a long time since having sand between the toes Hopefully a lot of sand has been removed :p

Well done F.R.

Yes,finding your first Gold ring :party: and a nice little one as well,and now for number 2.

Plus a good amount of spendables and silver.

Good effort :Y:

Thanks scrounger can only hope this is the start of finding more gold rings cause im over the silver ones :Y:
The Scrounger said:
Well done F.R.

Yes,finding your first Gold ring :party: and a nice little one as well,and now for number 2.

Congrats on the gold ring, they are certainly easier to find in a beach setting vs parks. Maybe someone else was cherry picking the goldies and leaving the lower denominations?? :)

flyrodder said:
Thanks scrounger can only hope this is the start of finding more gold rings cause im over the silver ones :Y:
The Scrounger said:
Well done F.R.

If we consider the GSR (gold to silver ratio) being 77 today,can we expect to find 77 silver rings to 1 gold ring 8.( lets hope not.

oh bugger does that mean i have to find a lot more silver rings before i find another gold one :eek:
The Scrounger said:
flyrodder said:
The Scrounger said:
Well done F.R.

If we consider the GSR (gold to silver ratio) being 77 today,can we expect to find 77 silver rings to 1 gold ring 8.( lets hope not.

flyrodder said:
oh bugger does that mean i have to find a lot more silver rings before i find another gold one :eek:
The Scrounger said:
flyrodder said:
The Scrounger said:
Well done F.R.

Probably not :Y:

flyrodder said:
The Scrounger said:
flyrodder said:
The Scrounger said:
Well done F.R.

That's about the ratio I find them...... sadly.

Well last few days I have done 2 beaches 3 hours work for very little 7 Tent pegs (chucked in the bin) 2 bottle tops 1ring pull Plus a small bangle i think
1529641072_img_1231-1.jpg
a 2Euro German coin
1529641108_img_1228-1.jpg
other side a bit trashed
1529641135_img_1230-1.jpg
So i think its back to parks untill we get a decent blow :eek:

Latest posts