Open *type*night/day

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting comments from all particularly Heatho comments regarding the lawyers pollies etc walking to work I would like to see that but I would suggest it want happen in my life time.

Cheers ;)

aussiefarmer said:
Filthyphil said:
While I agree AF on the introduction of harsher, longer penalties, and even the big one (especially for our Police that are doing a bang up job only to be constantly let down by magistrates\parole boards releasing repeat offenders back in to society time and time again) unfortunately while there is so much money to be made selling drugs, crime will always flourish no matter what the penalties are :(

wont be any profit once their dead , the ones that do eventually end up in prison after tying up the courts cost the tax payer $$$$$$$ to live in 4 star jails. I know exactly how to execute them = want ever they are carrying gets injected into the even if its 2 tons of cocaine !! just keep pumping it in!! hook up a rato pump and let it flow :lol:

The map is shrinking :( there's more lifestyle blocks than farms , well anywhere that's got good soils and good rainfall anyway. sure a lot of them are good people escaping the deadbeats but the deadbeats come too. :|

4 star gaols...pffttt, ever been to gaol?

Mickkat12 said:
^ heal the world philosophy ?

Too right it is.

Another thing that should be in every state and Territory of Australia is some of those huge bushfire fighting choppers.
Not one to share....a couple minimum in each State/Territory.
WTF is this rent one for "the season"
The weather does not care for a date on paper.

Leagalise marijuana I say, and slap mandatory sentences for everything else. Dealable quantity of ice equals 25years, with no parole, and no option but that sentence.

Who would want to be a dealer looking at that, who would want to have any at their home, in their car or on their person. Make the quantity very small, 2 cones worth? Trafficable. Gone 25 years......bugger that, just smoke some leagal hootch.

Prohabition has been such a success eh?

Heard something on the radio here about the ice epidemic in Wellington the other day but didn't catch it all. They were saying that ice there was cheaper than a carton of beer I think it was & was in easy supply. Small country towns aren't immune to it! Hear a lot of "ice freak" stories around here too - freaked out users, full daylight house invasions/break & enters etc.

Drugs aren't funny , that's half the problem , and English tests for immigration should be a priority also

mbasko said:
Heard something on the radio here about the ice epidemic in Wellington the other day but didn't catch it all. They were saying that ice there was cheaper than a carton of beer I think it was & was in easy supply. Small country towns aren't immune to it! Hear a lot of "ice freak" stories around here too - freaked out users, full daylight house invasions/break & enters etc.

Was pretty bad when we lived there and its getting worse from what I hear when we visit every so often.
A lot of break and enters and breaking into cars .. One problem seems to be the courts do not hand down custodial sentences too many get off with fines community service and good behavior bonds which is no daterrant.

aussiefarmer said:
Filthyphil said:
While I agree AF on the introduction of harsher, longer penalties, and even the big one (especially for our Police that are doing a bang up job only to be constantly let down by magistrates\parole boards releasing repeat offenders back in to society time and time again) unfortunately while there is so much money to be made selling drugs, crime will always flourish no matter what the penalties are :(

wont be any profit once their dead , the ones that do eventually end up in prison after tying up the courts cost the tax payer $$$$$$$ to live in 4 star jails. I know exactly how to execute them = want ever they are carrying gets injected into the even if its 2 tons of cocaine !! just keep pumping it in!! hook up a rato pump and let it flow :lol:

The map is shrinking :( there's more lifestyle blocks than farms , well anywhere that's got good soils and good rainfall anyway. sure a lot of them are good people escaping the deadbeats but the deadbeats come too. :|
If your ever in charge Af, I will never be smuggling cartons of anal beads ! :eek: :eek: :eek: :lol:

Latest posts