ON The Hustings With Danny13

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
Jaros said:
Nice total there Dan. Must be pleased. :D
Hi Jaros , nice to get a total like that at this time of year , competition is fierce at the moment down here
Doin well Dan :)
Down where mate :playful: You told me you moved up here :8 :lol: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:

Smoky bandit said:
Danny13 said:
Jaros said:
Nice total there Dan. Must be pleased. :D
Hi Jaros , nice to get a total like that at this time of year , competition is fierce at the moment down here
Doin well Dan :)
Down where mate :playful: You told me you moved up here :8 :lol: :p :lol: :lol: :lol:
Down Yamba way on holiday SB :)

Last time I was in Yamba I had a chat to a bloke doing the main beach with a ctx, I asked him how often he did it he said a few times a week, I didn't bother getting my detector out.... Maybe he hasn't done it for a while? :p

Then I went to Evans Head, I feel sorry for anyone who detected that beach after me, I gridded from the breakwall to about 100m past the surf club. :D Did ok too.

Lots of beaches around Yamba.
Main beach gets flogged...but when we were kids the pools on main beach used to hold lots of coins if you want to go for a dive...You also have Angourie...Spooky beach...Turners...Pipi...Whiting...Shelly..ect. Been a while since I been there but my old primary school has been pulled down for at least 20yrs..I thing it has an estate on it now but I think ttheres a park where one of the ovals were:Y:
Also An 8g 9k ring found on Turners Saturday night :) :)

Just looked on google Earth..School area completely covered by houses...But all the pine trees are still out the front..That's where all the kids used to sit and play while waiting to be picked up :Y:

Heatho said:
Last time I was in Yamba I had a chat to a bloke doing the main beach with a ctx, I asked him how often he did it he said a few times a week, I didn't bother getting my detector out.... Maybe he hasn't done it for a while? :p

Then I went to Evans Head, I feel sorry for anyone who detected that beach after me, I gridded from the breakwall to about 100m past the surf club. :D Did ok too.

Heatho,when you say grid do you mean a one line grid or a chess board grid being two lines

thx :)

On the hustings tonight with the ctx 3030 . Bit of bling tonight with a chunky gold and silver ring . Some coinage about also . Happy hunting.

1547297079_bd3f2dc3-b2aa-40c9-b744-59204817cc2e.jpg

1547297079_aefd0463-7038-4116-99ec-11dc1f58fa8e.jpg

1547297079_7bebb236-14fe-4a03-99df-cff70e3202c6.jpg

superman ring never seen one before the closest i have come is a phantom ring i found at the beach it was plastic a sun baker it glows in the dark even now ten years later

Top result Danny13.

Can you tell me where the Hustings is,I have looked but I am unsure.

It looks like a great place to start detecting with all that shiny money and of course that great ring.

Thanks Danny :perfect:

Latest posts