nuggett finder evolution coil 11in n a gpx 4500

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
has any one used or using one? if so do you like it
and what settings do you use.i have read if the machine
is not set right you may as well use a stick
We the club im in are going to Talbot area next
month and some advice on it or the coiltek
will very helpfull to me and the club
thanks Des [mond]

Hi
I have been thinking about putting that coil on my GPX 5000?
I just have the original Commander coil on as we speak.

Any thoughts from someone who knows?

The 11 commander mono coil are great coil, as I said I am using a 4500 I feel the 12 evo matches my detector the more I am using it the more I like it.
with the 5000 I have a friend that is using one and his 5000 has been moded ,he has rang me twice in the last weeks raving how good the coil is we are in Victoria golden triangle he also has a 14 elite, some shops may have a coil they lend out,but its difficult to get any idea on a coil over a short time. regards john :)

Hi Old Hand

thanks for the feedback
food for thought
we have been picking up some way small sub grammers with the commander already
the grass is always greener on the other side.

good luck

Hi all, im new to all this but enjoying it. I have a coiltex elete 14 inch and done some expermenting with a sub gram nugget. Buried at 120mm the standard mono coil on the gpx 5000 wound only faintly pick up the nugget, but the coiltex had no trouble finding it. Im still learning but have been experimenting with different settings. At that time i was using fine gold and gain about12, there was some hot rock around as well and was reasonable quiet.

Latest posts