Nugget finder 17 X 13 evolution.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1435790309_dsc02113.jpg

The new Nugget Finder 13x17 is due to be released shortly in about 2 week all reports are very good I will be using one on Monday they weigh 990
the 14 inch will be released at a latter date regards john :)

Hi John, thanks for the updates. I see that both coils are getting good reports & Stoppsy reckons they might get some more weight off the 13x17 yet too.
Have you or do you know anyone that has tried them on an older SD/GP model?

Hi mbasko no we have only used it on a 5000 with wombat the other day I will be trying it on my 4500 on Monday if you live in the GT coiltek have both coils the 14inch round and the 17x13 regards john :)

used the 17x13 today could not get out long enough to get a feel on the performance of the coil as the rain was a pain will get it again from coiltek to test next week regards john :)

I was with Stoppsy on Saturday and he had the new 17x13 (actually 2) coils and the 14 evolution coil for testing and I had my 17x11 coil.
We found a small target with his sdc and then ran all the coils over the target, to our surprise the 17x13 killed the other coils.
My advantage coil didn't pickup any signal at all

I'm in the same boat, still waiting on a NF 14 test, if it's on par with the elite I'd probly go with the 17x13.

Listening to the signal got a better response and clear as a bell, from what I understand the 14" will not be coming out soon but it will be the 17" coming out in a couple of weeks

A mate had the 17x13 out today from coiltek and was very impressed with it a 0.6 gram at a good depth and this was only a proto type coil regards john :)

Latest posts