No Camping At Oallen Ford

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys new to the former and looking to get in to gold panning at oallen ford!

Just really looking for advice on what the best way is!

I was looking at gs18 sluice?
Or the gs23?
Never done it before and from what I have fine on the net the gold is very small at oallen ford!?
So Any advice would be great thanks!
Chris

hi Chris n92 welcome to the forum
where do you come from are you a shoslhaven local ????
gold is fine at oallen but the hunt is huge lol
i run a gs12 which i find is more then enough for what i do and its light to carry
if you want to go bigger that is up to you (remember bigger is not always better ]:D ]:D )
this is the right place to as questions so ask away i will help as much as i can

Fist thanks!
Yer local grown up hear!
24 work in town

Is it legal to use high bankers at oallen?

And the was looking at the gs23 too any thoughts?

i have seen the gs23 in action and yes i was impressed seemed to work well
however you may have to do some minor changes but nothing to much
i can show you and even help if you want
the gold rat is above my pay grade at the moment ]:D ]:D

Ok thanks
Yep I think the gs 23 will be the way to go!
Then if I go down south I can use it on mud too!

Is it legal at oallen ford to use????

as a lot of these post say it a "Gray" area however i have not or heard of anyone getting into trouble for using these
Dredges are a TOTAL no no try to get a 4 stroke pump they make less noise and smoke
i got a 38mm tornado works well
some say to get lay flat hose but thats up to what you feel like getting jennings mcdonald sell it at a fair price but we can talk about that later if you like

It's a 2 stroke?
I was looking at the Petrol 1.5 Inch Water Transfer Pump 2.5HP Gold Sluicing THORNADO
$189 fore stroke!
What u think?

Hi ken
Had A chance to go for a highbank last Sunday day all seams to work well this is a pic of the final clean up!
Have to catch up and show u soon
Thanks for your help and advice! Chris

1489923266_img_3577.jpg

Hey Chris, I've noticed the blacked out photo thing happens to me too occasionally, what sort of camera/phone are you using?

To stop this issue you can copy the photo to a computer, drop the photo into microsoft paint and just click save. For some reason this seems to fix whatever the problem might be.

Cheers

Latest posts