NF Evolution and coiltek elite false signals

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liam you have all good equipment but I feel you are trying to learn to much at once with the coil I would only use one until you understand what the detector and coil are telling you the amps are very good with it you will most likely have to turn the threshold back try running it on 2 filter regards john :Y:

Yeah i reckon your right john, I'll have to stick to one coil and learn what is happening with changes in ground etc . I will give filter 2 a go next time I'm out. Cheers

I run my evo on a good day RX13 and stabilizer 4 on a bad day -around rx10 and stabilizer 3 on my 4500..my commando coils I run with high stabilizer but the evo and elite in my experience run better with the stabilizer down ..that's just me everyone has there own little tricks :)

Got out on the weekend in a new spot, run the 17x13 Evo, had rx gain at 10 stabiliser at 9 and quiet audio. Found the coil went really well hardly any ground noise. Played a bit with the settings as per the advice given to me by you guys. Worked out well, ended up finding a tiny bit of gold at .13grams. Was quite impressed with the size of the gold this coil can pick up?

Mickybees said:
I run my evo on a good day RX13 and stabilizer 4 on a bad day -around rx10 and stabilizer 3 on my 4500..my commando coils I run with high stabilizer but the evo and elite in my experience run better with the stabilizer down ..that's just me everyone has there own little tricks :)
Low stab youll miss gold.

Foal8686 said:
Got out on the weekend in a new spot, run the 17x13 Evo, had rx gain at 10 stabiliser at 9 and quiet audio. Found the coil went really well hardly any ground noise. Played a bit with the settings as per the advice given to me by you guys. Worked out well, ended up finding a tiny bit of gold at .13grams. Was quite impressed with the size of the gold this coil can pick up?

Hi Foal8686. Just wondering if you do a specific ground balance before you start detecting the area? I found that it helps.

Latest posts