Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm Watto from Falcon in W.A. I've currently got a entry level Garrett which has found me a few rings and a lot rubbish from the beaches around here.
I'm thinking of upgrading and getting more serious, so that's why I'm here. Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

1532853730_43.jpg

Hi Watto, That will depend a lot on what you are looking for, and where. You will find most of the answers to your questions right here on the forum, and what you want/need will be only limited by your budget. Do your homework and read up on the branch of detecting you want to do. Hope that helps.
Mike.

Have a good look through the forum threads, there are lots of discussion topics on various detectors.

Some of the finds pages give some commentary as well. The search button is the go, if you want to explore a particular interest.

Bounce a few specific questions at us and someone, or many, will be happy to give you a biased opinion. :lol: :D :lol:

Latest posts