Newbie here!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

Bit of a newbie here & just getting into this hobby. Spent a couple of days in Sofala area, did some panning, swung a minelab for a while, went to the Hillend area & got a few specks there. Found plenty of tin cans & rusted junk. I seemed to be more like cleaning up the environment than finding gold.

Trying to get the missus interested, she's scared of leeches but don't seem to care about snakes. Like getting into the bush, have done plenty of 4WDing & been into some remote areas. Been reading up on plenty of info here & on You Tube. So much to learn.

We'll be heading down to Batemans Bay area 21st to the 25th of December & was wondering if anyone down there is interested in going out for a scratch or if busy point us into the right direction? I'm a digger from way back so you can have a slave for a while. ;-)

Cheers

ignas

Welcome ignas. Tath lives down that way and he might get in touch. I don't know if he is going away or taking care of business.
Merry Xmas, Jaros ]:D

Welcome mate
1513656558_40.jpg

Mogo would be the place for you to go
As Jeros said Doug will pick this up when he has a chance and i am sure he will guide you where to go

Latest posts