New member saying hi

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone.
New member here. No fixed address as Im travelling about this great country but born and bred on the Central coast of NSW.
I have an SDC and a 7000.
Have spent time in the NSW gold fields and travel to WA every season except last year of cause due to that nasty COVID.

Hope to contribute when I can and learn also. Thanks for having me.

Shannon.

Youve got a couple of great machines all the best cheers Muk.

Thank you very much Wishfull.
Season is just starting so hopefully as it progresses I will have something to contribute.

Shannon.

Hi Shannon :fistpump:

No fixed address sounds like bliss!! Love to live the nomadic life, for now I will have to do it vicariously through you and your travels.
I just wanted to shout out and say gday as I know how much I appreciated my welcoming posts!!

Have fun, Travel safe and Rock on!

All the best on your adventure

HolStar

:gemstone: :goldnugget: :goldpan: :pickshovel:

Hi Shannon,
Welcome to the site. Did I neet you at the Royal Hotel in HILL END in either November/ December 2019? I remember having with a bloke from the Cenral coast named Shannon. We joked that your name was a bit young for a bloke your age.
Ive just got back to the Leonora area for 14 days or so. If you have the time and want to try and meet up please PM me.
Good luck on your adventures

Cheers
Bob

Hello Bob. Yes that was me. I will send you a message and try and catch you before I head through to Duketon. Ive upgraded my vehicle since then but I have the same number plates.

Shannon.

Thank you both Wishfull and ROCKING N DIGGING LIFE.
Ive been no fixed address for five years now and love it. By no fixed address I mean I am on the road at least ten months of the year travelling between WA and NSW. When Im not travelling over Christmas, I stay with my son and my daughter in law back in Toukley As it cools off I head to WA usually flitting between Leonora and Duketon. This year Ill be heading through to Nullagine and Halls creek to try my luck when the temperatures allow.

Shannon.

You should be able to get some nice gold up araound Halls Creek Shannon. Here's some I found up that way a couple of years ago. :goldnugget:
1615076109_20180824_153721-600x800.jpg

Cheers

Doug

Latest posts