New Legend owner

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You won’t be disappointed with the Legend mate. It’s a very capable machine once you learn it’s nuances and user interface.
Make sure you have the current software version 1.13 downloaded. It has all the up to date features available.
You can see which version the detector is using in the top right of the screen when switching on.
Nokta are still improving the Legend’s performance with more updates to come. Version 1.14 is soon to be released....
Have fun, I’m sure you will,
Cheers.

You won’t be disappointed with the Legend mate. It’s a very capable machine once you learn it’s nuances and user interface.
Make sure you have the current software version 1.13 downloaded. It has all the up to date features available.
You can see which version the detector is using in the top right of the screen when switching on.
Nokta are still improving the Legend’s performance with more updates to come. Version 1.14 is soon to be released....
Have fun, I’m sure you will,
Cheers.
Thanks, been borrowing mums SDC2300 and for beach work it's tiring digging down 2 ft for bobby pins or tent pegs!
It shipped with the latest firmware 1.13 so that was good, saves me having to update it.
Can't wait to get out there and hit some targets.