New home

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well we have finely finished our move from Gippsland to the GT. Our new home is Llanelly just out of Tarnagulla and are glad to be settling in.we have made many friends here over the years and it already feels like home . We have 18 acres of goldfields to play on , very handy with the current restrictions but gee it's been cold. Much better waking up in a hydronic heated home than a caravan, its good to be spoilt.
Jim

Good to see Jim. How's the new heating coming along?

Oh ... BTW ... Enjoy!

And I forgot to mention - there could be cricket buckles and other cool relics there too.

Welcome to the neighborhood, went past your place yesterday, on the way home from Bendigo.
Was the agent Kerri?, Nice lady, she used to look after our rentals.

Thanks all for the good wishes. We are still sorting out the heating Dan. Yes redfin she is don't be a stranger,call in some time, we may discuss some fishing as well.
Jim

Congrats Jim,

That is one lovely spot there in Llanelly, and handy to so many places where the biggies may still be lurking :goldnugget: :Y:

Will look you up when I am down that way.
Got to go see my Uncle in Laanecoorie after the restrictions lift.

Bit colder over there in the mornings than your old place Jim. Congratulations Im sure youll love it.

Latest posts