New Guy

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
G'day All,

Name is Nick I have been lurking in this forum for a few months now. LOTS of good info in here.

About to buy my first detector in the next few weeks, Thinking of the Nox800 for a bit of everything beach/park/gold feel free to talk me out of it if there is a better choice :D

Keen to meet up with others for a swing, and you can show me the secret spots around Adelaide haha

Cheers
Nick :Y:

I'll post here since y'all missed my intro :poop:

Anyone had any issues with buying detectors off amazon? looking at the stuff I want to by it will save me over $300. Will it have all the same warranties? if i have issues can i take it to a Minelabs dealer place here for warranty repairs?

:beer:

Welcome..... Minelab will warrant Australian purchased Detectors in Australia.... Purchase one from say USA, then minelab USA will be your only choice.... I could be wrong on this, but I looked at one from the USA awhile ago and came across that issue... May have changed now im not totally sure...
On another note, There are lots of Fakes out there....

LW....

goodaye Prawn & welcome to PA. be wary of fakes when buying from anywhere but a registered agent. Saving $300 on the purchase can cost you soon after. & yes, even popular online markets such as eBay & Amazon have fakes sold on there. There are more than a couple of examples on this forum if you dig around.

Latest posts