New Fisher F19 gold detector $550...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
$550

Fisher F19 Gold Detector. Limited Edition, really nice Maple type Camoflage. 19khz. Brand new only bought 3 days ago from John Morris at Goldhunter Detectors in Melbourne for $1100.
New and un-used, only tested to make sure it's fine.
Full warranty.
Comes with New never worn Under Chin earphones and 6 new 9v batteries (unit takes only one 9v for around 20 hours use) and Jack Lang dvd, and users manual.
Those that use the F19 know how good a gold detector they are when gain and threshold are in-sync with the ground balance on these and their brothers, the Gold Bug DP.
They make an excellent coin/relic machine too, with great discrimination capabilities.
I'll be laid up and unable to detect for six months at least, so rather than sitting in the closet this detector should live it's life properly, so it is up for a quick sale at half price - $550.

Pickup near Ringwood/Melbourne, or I can deliver most suburbs around Melbourne. Postage is an option for those interstate.
If interested just send me a PM,,, and first to do so has dibs.

Thanks....

IMAG3228.jpg

WOW !!!!!

My good friend and detecting Guru is waiting on the Teknetics version - Big Big Bargain :p

CGS

**Sold.... pending payment**

I'll let the mods know when it's finalized.... to clear the post.

Thanks AJ

Detector Sold.

Could Mods/admin delete thread or close it, Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts