new find

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well got home today and the hugs n kisses came out to say hello with a grin on her face and i was wondering what was going on and asked me did i go out with the detector for a swing? puzzled i said no and what the bloody hell she was on about then showed me a little ring she found today in the car park all crumpled up and going on how she don't need a detector to find things bla bla bla lol .a nice little 916 gold ring
1474086055_1473895886453_crop_496x672.jpg
1474086066_20160915_092643-480x640.jpg

She had less junk targets to deal with - that would be my excuse. :D Amazing what you can find just by eyeballing gear on the ground, it's a habit you acquire from detecting. ;)

That is a low blow Ivo

You might need to organise a family holiday to Ophir or Hill End, you never know what might turn up ;)

Women love to mock our detecting skills, dunno why. :(

Have to get her out speccing for Sapphires Ivo, she might do great at it, speccing gold seems to be no worries for her. :D

Nice and pure 22k piece, nice golden colour.

Top score on the Dick Tracey gun Ivo, and all the silvers ,.... who cares about a little scratch on a shilling when you scored 6 silvers all up
(excellent coin shooting :p )
:eek: 8) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Latest posts