Nerrina area still rich???

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i'v seen on a ballarat gold facebook page that heap of gold still been found in Nerrina. a mate and i spent the past 2 days with 2 sdc2300 and came up empty well not empty just no gold...

i went on the facebook page and of cause only to see a few other getting and nice colour on the same day...
so frustrating. any one on here still pick up some gold out there??

Hi
Never had any luck out there but then again I'm no expert.
Area looks like it should be good for a few bits?
???

nerrinas a pretty large area mate, basically brown hill to white swan road .. EMI from the power lines running up the middle of it to. South of white swan road, nearish to nuggety dam area my mates picked up a few. The area gets thrashed these days but. Gluck.

Guessing that's why the gold monster is picking up all the gold due to the EMI issues.

When I lived in Ballarat I found small gold at Nerrina above the White Swan resevoir but also on Black hill. One day while detecting at Nerrina a young chap who was an obvious new chum came up to me and asked ''is this gold?" He held up a lump of quartz the size of my fist with visable gold all through it.

Hi guys. Looking to go out to the golden triangle for a scratch. Can anyone assist me on a rough area to have a detect. Thanks guys

Latest posts