NAPFA General News, Member Information & Updates

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Members have been sent the AGM notice. Hope to see a good turnout. Would be nice to see some readers/comments about this event. cheers.

Looking forward to seeing you all at Hill End and catching up. The 7000 is running better after the software upgrade. Keen to compare apples with apples and see if it runs quieter on ground I have tried it on at Hill End in the past.
cheers RDD

It will be good to see you in action again RDD, can always count on you to bound over the hill with a look in your eye that says 'I got one'.

isolation said:
Hey all,

Just wondering how the numbers are looking here... will it be packed out?

Got a slim chance (at the moment) of making it there Sat night for a swing on Sunday

Has anything thing changed in regard to this rubbish since the expiry? ... https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=11796&p=1

I wouldn't worry too much about that.... If you go there to detect you shouldn't have any problems. Wally69 is still heading out there, I was meant to be as well but my back is still crook, wish I was coming.

I believe there will be an announcement from NAPFA at the AGM in regards to the requirement for EL holder permission being removed in NSW so that shouldn't be an issue anymore.
Might try to sneak out Saturday morning or Sunday arvo for a bit but we've got a lot on this weekend.

I'll be there myself for a little swing with the new Fors Gold +. Anyone interested can have a swing also.
Looking forward to the weekend for a catch up on a few old faces...and a few new ones.

:( :( :( I can not go
1446678043_sad_smiley.png

Definitely heading up tomorrow - if you see a grey landcruiser in the bush off the side of some obscure track, it is not abandoned, it is me looking for gold. :p :p

Honk the horn and I'll come and say g'day, and despite sterio-type appearances, I will not be wearing a red and white striped shirt on this occasion as thesedays I like to blend into my surroundings to be 'at one with the gold' :D

Wally69 said:
I like to blend into my surroundings to be 'at one with the gold' :D

So you'll be dressed in gold then? ;)

So will most people be at the glendora camp ground?

isolation said:
Wally69 said:
I like to blend into my surroundings to be 'at one with the gold' :D

So you'll be dressed in gold then? ;)

So will most people be at the glendora camp ground?

I hope so, but more likely to be a bit of Tambaroora mud.

I would say Glendora would be most popular this weekend due to the meeting being there.

Latest posts