My Son.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations to your son John, I know how proud you must be because I also have a gifted son. I hope he makes use of his abilities.

Magilla said:
Congratulations to your son John, I know how proud you must be because I also have a gifted son. I hope he makes use of his abilities.

Thanks mate,

I have always told him to get paid for what he knows not what he can do, meaning getting paid for using his head and not his Back like I did, Although I did ok, But you get paid more for what you know and he seems to have taken it to heart because he is Blitzing It so far, What surprizes me is the speed he is doing it all at.

John.

Ridge Runner said:
Magilla said:

Thanks mate,

I have always told him to get paid for what he knows not what he can do, meaning getting paid for using his head and not his Back like I did, Although I did ok, But you get paid more for what you know and he seems to have taken it to heart because he is Blitzing It so far, What surprizes me is the speed he is doing it all at.

John.

If he is anything like my son his mind is probably like a sponge with everything being retained, a bit spooky at times. When my son was 4 he said he was going to be either a taxi driver or an astronaut, he is now a Squadron Leader in the RAAF with a masters degree in rocket science, unfortunately Australia doesn't have a space program. I always told him to do what he enjoys and not worry about money. He could be making a fortune in private enterprise but is much happier flying.

Magilla said:
Ridge Runner said:
Magilla said:

Thanks mate,

John.

If he is anything like my son his mind is probably like a sponge with everything being retained, a bit spooky at times. When my son was 4 he said he was going to be either a taxi driver or an astronaut, he is now a Squadron Leader in the RAAF with a masters degree in rocket science, unfortunately Australia doesn't have a space program. I always told him to do what he enjoys and not worry about money. He could be making a fortune in private enterprise but is much happier flying.

That's Great you Son has done so well, with those skills he can go anywhere he sets his mind on,

Kids have so much at their finger tips nower days with the invention of computers, findings Answers and solving problems is just a click away, Where it use to take us hours/weeks to do such things,

We use to get in trouble for using calculators Now the kids can use what they liked.

John.

Latest posts