My Photography , The beauty of Western Australia

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reefer said:
Have to say..some of the best photography out there!..your shots are very professional. Love the wildlife one's especially!....would love to see what you could do around the old mine sites!..the ones of Rottnest..just stunning make a mockery of my efforts when the wife and I were there..hehe... :p very talented indeed.. your truly headed for bigger and better things, and wer'e lucky to have you capturing our fabulous country in such a way. :Y: :cool:

Thanks mate!
Speaking of mine sites. Here is a mine close to my house. The water here is so inviting but unfortunatly iots not a good idea to swim. So tempting haha
Perth hills, Western Australia by Western Australia by Marc Russo, on Flickr

..that Croc head is cool, like to see that on a T/shirt, and the Osprey reminds me when parked at the lights in Caloundra one day
and a sea eagle was perched on a street lamp on the corner with a Bream in its grasp....untill it dropped it landing slap bang on the
bonnet of a car going round the corner, picture of the people in the car would of been priceless. ]:D

you have taken some fantastic pictures mate, i zoomed the computer to 500% on the birds and they looked great. :Y:

caparobertsan said:
tailormarc said:
Amazing photography! Rottnest Island water is very very beautiful! I have been twice but I could not get to that beach. Is that located on the other the side?

Thanks again everyone!
Yep thats on the otherside of the island :) They now run a bus that travels all around the island which helps getting around

havenacrack said:
As been said before you have a real talent there! Love em all, the posing pelican is a cracker, keep them coming. Cheers :rainbow:

PabloP said:
Brilliant Marc, I am so much in awe of your unique talents. Capturing the moments of some of these subjects, must take a lot of effort.

Thanks Pablo, yep its taken alot of time and effort. I come up with a plan for a shot and dont give up until i nail it :)

Latest posts