My first pre decimal

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rgmhot

Rodger
Reaction score
1945 three pence :lol:
Guys in Adelaide, just south of Grange hotel jetty, there is a big gutter anyone been there lately? I saw some holes in the gutter figure someone has been out. Found nothing in the water and nothing in the wet sand around it. Had to play in the dry sand. Lucky found my first pre decimal coin.
1398332340_1945.jpg

Great - you broke the predecimal bubble! Yes there are silver coins on our beaches (just don't tell Goldpick) ;)

Nice finds!

Well done on getting a silver on your first predec! Pennies are bigger.
Now you have one - there are more out there.

Well if you found some holes. My advice is open a can of whoop ass and tell them to back full there holes cause it's not professional!! Lol ;)

Nice one mate :)

Dam miss they allow dogs on the beach so I wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't also the cause

Well done yes I'm yet to find one at the beach, sort of prefer looking elsewhere for predecs in good condition. I was at seacliff tonight, so they weren't my holes, besides, I always fill mine, even in the wet sand. Shitty tide tonight, was almost like it never got around to low tide, will have to wait for later in the week for some decent gutters and ripple strips. :)

Latest posts