Mrs.Patrick1 message for PA.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Patrick1 said:
She's still in hospital. May be home for a few days next week. If all goes well she can bounce from Palliative to home and back until her strength gets too low. Right now, that's all we know.
We had a good 18 months bouncing back and forth mate befor time was up, I realy hope you can get twice as long as we did. Anything you need to know about whats coming in future dont be afraid to ask. Take care both of you. Pallative is one section that doesnt get enough recognition for what they do or the funding. Best of luck. :flowers:

I read everyone's messages to Bridget today.
She teared up, and laughed at the same time. She's quite overwhelmed by the outpouring of Love. Frankly, I've been at quite a loss for words. And yes, that is actually possible :lol:
Thank you to each and every one of you.

Mrs. Patrick1, I like many others cannot find the words that express our thoughts for you and your Family at this precious time. One thing I do know is that as I write this, hundreds of members tears wash their iPad, computer screens with love for you. My family wish you lots of love and our prayers are with you.
Mackka and Family :heart: :heart: :heart:

Latest posts