Miracle with mysteries.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think something is wrong about the whole thing. Saw the dad interviewed on sunrise this morning, his cctv just suddenly stopped working at the time the little kid vanished. Dunno what it is but something's not right. 3 nights out there and a 3 year old would be alot worse off than he appeared.

I'm suspicious about the whole thing.

And now they've got him back, his mum says he wouldn't wander off and somebody else must have been involved. Presumably the mysterious white HiLux. But from what I've seen on the news they live way out in the country. It just doesn't seem to add up.

Meanwhile, I'm still trying to get my head around a 3 year old autistic kid being allowed to "play" on an ATV!

aussiefarmer said:
Yeah something is missing im not sure what , police found a hut with kids toys in it yesterday, my gut says someone took him but let him go.

Yeah that video in the strange house. How did that video even enter the timeline in sequence of events?

It felt like it was filmed a week before he disappeared.

Something isn't adding up, but I'm glad they found the kid. They said the police interviewed each family member separately. I wonder if all the stories added up??

Saw the police take away a white HiLux on the back of a tilt tray truck . Think it was on SBS news .

I am guessing they are taking it for forensics to see if the boy had been in the vehicle and they wont say any more because the owner or driver of the hilix could be innocent or for some other reason we dont know about.

Latest posts