Minelab X-Terra 705 Dual Pack

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This machine was purchased in April this year at Gold City Detecting and has been used a bit but is in great condition. The eliptical coil was only on machine for an hour or so and has very little signs of use, the concentric coil has some scratches on coil cover but in really good nick. Original box was not kept but all manuals and Invoice will be included. Looking for $700.00 incl Postage within reason in Australia.
1447569729_20151115_163100.jpg
1447569744_20151115_163137.jpg

Hi, I am very interested in the metal detector you have here for sale. I am presuming its in full working order, also, would the price $550 include postage to Ballina, NSW.
Thanks

Paulene said:
Hi, I am very interested in the metal detector you have here for sale. I am presuming its in full working order, also, would the price $550 include postage to Ballina, NSW.
Thanks

Yeah PM me and we can work it out.

If it falls through with Paulene, PM me goldwright. I'm also interested.

Hi goldwright, Sorry for ththe delay, I am still very interested but can't work out how too send a private message to you :eek: , sorry...please advise, thanks

Paulene said:
Hi goldwright, Sorry for ththe delay, I am still very interested but can't work out how too send a private message to you :eek: , sorry...please advise, thanks

you have too have at least 10 posts to use the private message function..all you can do till then is use the email link under his profile picture...

Paulene said:

I have sent a pm to you Paulene, check the little message icon at top of screen.

goldwright said:
Paulene said:

I have sent a pm to you Paulene, check the little message icon at top of screen.

Mate, she can't send or receive PMs until she's got 10 posts up.

grubstake said:
goldwright said:
Paulene said:

Mate, she can't send or receive PMs until she's got 10 posts up.

Righto thought it was only send PM's.

Paulene said:

If you are keen just post 4 more times then you can message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts