Minelab Soveriegn xs 2 pro for sale or trade

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi
I'm thinking of selling or trading my Soveriegn xs 2 pro. It is still in very good condition complete with rechargeable battery and the meter is unused, I'm not sure what it's worth today. I am thinking of buying an AT Pro Int. So if any dealers want to pm me regarding a trade that will be be good.

Cheers Tom :)

Hi Mozzie,
I'm not sure what it's worth, I just got it out of the wardrobe and it's still in great condition. I bought it here in Oz but left it in the UK to use when I visited which was every 2 or 3 years for a few hours, maybe 20 hours each time though can't say exactly. I brought it back to Oz a couple of years ago to use on the beaches and used it once since. I am thinking of getting a lighter machine as I'm getting on a bit now and have bad shoulders and it gets a bit too heavy after a few hours swinging. Obviously I would like to get as much as I can towards a new machine. I may take it into a local dealer and get an idea off them. You are a long way to come and check it out. I will take some photos and email them to you if you want to pm your email address, I'm not sure how to put photos on the site.

Cheers Tom

Sov XS sells for around $300-$350 on ebay. They are still a very capable machine - and would perhaps be a better buy than a new machine that sells for the same price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts