Minelab Explorer II with lots of accesories

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Folks, This is not mine...I just saw it on Gumtree. You rarely see them up for sale. I'm only posting in case someone on the forum is interested.

If you reckon the Nox 800 is good then you'll absolutely love one of these..Depth is off the charts, great for wet sand and paddocks.

If I didnt have one already I'd be buying this one!

https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/tul...al-detector-for-coin-relic-treasue/1191534211

The spiral bound book and VHS instructional videos are almost nostalgic now, had a good chuckle when I saw it.

People who are hunting deep silver coins in paddocks where there is not trash every two seconds will not get a better machine than an Exp2 imho.

Im guessing this would also be good on small gold being able to go to 100khz??
Cheers

dirtdiggin said:
Im guessing this would also be good on small gold being able to go to 100khz??
Cheers

In quiet ground, yes, as long as it is nuggety type gold or a ring/coin. However it is not good on light gold chains, eg bracelets etc. But then most machines are not great on those.

This is a terrible machine for the goldfields, its a great relic machine however. If you beach hunt then this is a cracking machine for the wet sand, deep and stable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts