Magic Bulldogs Woof !!!!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For all those long suffering scraggers supporters out there ( probably just me as usual LOL)
Last night was awesome. Just to see us rip the smug look off Dermot Breretons face was grouse !!!
I feel sorry for Hodge, Mitchell and co NOT ha ha
Love it go Bullys
See you all at the Bash in a few weeks
(Ill be the one with the Doggies hat on !!)

GT :)

Wondered how long before we heard from you GT , Dogs could be the real deal this year and loved the dispatching of the Hawks. Good thing you are on the wrong side of the draw for the Crows to ruin your party AGAIN ! Are you still having bad dreams ? The memories of Liberatore Snr celebrating a point are still fresh from 98 ;) hope to meet in the GF if the planets align or . If not I will be cheering on the dogs ! :D

It was a great game and a fantastic team playing with "heart", something Brisbane doesn't have or not had for over 10 yrs.
Looks like some more young blood needed in the Hawks in the rebuild next year.
Great game
Jaros :lol:

Congratulations to the Bulldogs they are an exciting team. Their young list and the way they have played this year makes them a team to watch, 2017 will be interesting.

I hope the Doggies can go all the way this year.

Would be nice to play the Bullies in the final , but then again where is Michael Talia when you need him ? ;)

Beveridge does deserve to be coach of the year no matter what happens , great job with all the injuries feel bad for Bob though .

Bacchus said:
Would be nice to play the Bullies in the final , but then again where is Michael Talia when you need him ? ;)

Beveridge does deserve to be coach of the year no matter what happens , great job with all the injuries feel bad for Bob though .

Hey Bacchus

I don't want to play the bloody crows in a final ever !!!!!!! Just cant beat you guys. Even last year you did it again LOL
and yes mate I remember the Libba goal ( it was a goal). If we were ever gunna win one it was that year !! geez

goldtruck59 said:
Bacchus said:

Hey Bacchus

I don't want to play the bloody crows in a final ever !!!!!!! Just cant beat you guys. Even last year you did it again LOL
and yes mate I remember the Libba goal ( it was a goal). If we were ever gunna win one it was that year !! geez

U wont have to worry about that anymore . We blue it .

A grand final without hawthorn. Yes! Not that they haven't earned their place as reigning premiers last 3 seasons but gotta say a fresh mix up and a guaranteed underdog in the final is the stuff dreams are made of. Bloody keen!

nuggetino said:
A grand final without hawthorn. Yes! Not that they haven't earned their place as reigning premiers last 3 seasons but gotta say a fresh mix up and a guaranteed underdog in the final is the stuff dreams are made of. Bloody keen!

As a Hawks supporter I would have liked to see them have a crack at a fourth GF. An underdog in the GF will make it exciting, hope the Bulldogs can go all the way.

Go the dogs and another win for the vfl team yesterday over the cold pies by 109 points puts them in the flag could be a double this year teddy would be over the moon like me

BillS said:
Been a Doggies supporter for 66 years. Just hope it is our turn. A long while between drinks!

Good on ya mate. It definitely should be our turn for a bit of good luck !!! Could not care less about GWS they mean nothing to anyone I know anyway.
AFL made and paid for machine. Hope we rip out their eye balls LOL
Doggies by 11 points in a tough one.

YEEHAW, who let the dogs out! Best game I've seen all season. Go the doggies all the way.

Woof bloody Woof 57 years in the waiting and this magic bunch of young doggies are in the Granny !!!!!

Bloody unreal I cant believe it and cant believe the tears flowed either !! must of been the boags and the rum, something in the air for sure. Bit of hayfever for sure, Sniff.
Big wave put away that cats jumper mate, put on the red white and blue woohoo. Next we dine on swan meat.

GT :) :) :) :) :)

Latest posts