Lot 7310 Upper Turon road Sofala

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am all tapped out for time to do any admin and follow up at this stage on this matter, finding it hard to find the time to scratch my a$$ to be honest.

I have insurance matters to deal with post injury and surgery: Hydrotherapy, work place rehabilitation, orthopedics, physiotherapy, mental health and not to mention school holidays is on too!

Will be quite obvious if there is a fence up with gate and a sign stating private property KEEP OUT!

If I get a change I might nudge a few departments for a reaction, no promises though.

yass00_Au said:
I am all tapped out for time to do any admin and follow up at this stage on this matter, finding it hard to find the time to scratch my a$$ to be honest.

I have insurance matters to deal with post injury and surgery: Hydrotherapy, work place rehabilitation, orthopedics, physiotherapy, mental health and not to mention school holidays is on too!

Will be quite obvious if there is a fence up with gate and a sign stating private property KEEP OUT!

If I get a change I might nudge a few departments for a reaction, no promises though.
Bloody hell yass00, take it easy mate, sounds like you've got a super lot on to be worrying about anything but your health. Good luck and get better hey?

Yeah sorry about your medical issues but wasn't chasing someone to administer or follow this up.
In my correspondence they had said they would keep us updated & believe others were told that also? I hadn't heard anything back & was just wanting to know if anyone else had before carrying out the admin of following it up myself :D - I've spent a fair deal of my own personal time on this + other similar issues so following it up won't be a drama.
The "KEEP OUT" signs, fences & gates will only become more obvious around these types of spots with the apparent lack of time we all have these days. People have plenty of time to complain about rules & ask where to go though?

It's like a lot of things done on the quite mate, and if they aren't kept on about they go through without fuss. I've not long been up into the mountains and following some fire trails across public land and come across a trail that i've driven along in the past that effectively runs across farmers land where it exits, and this last trip it was 'locked' off at a gate where it exits onto a public main road.
The cocky had just decided to start padlocking it to dissuade drivers going along a 'public' road across his property. Trouble is that i came out from the mountains side (about a three hour 4wd) and down to the flats and couldn't get out without searching him out and getting him to unlock the gate :lol: :lol:
If i hadn't known it was public access from the past it just looks like a plain farm gate accessing paddocks.

12 October 2016 Follow up email to:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

12 October 2016 I emailed and requested further information regarding this matter to the recipients above who in Jan and Feb 2016 responded to my emails. I only heard back from councilor Diana Rodey Land Development Officer Bathurst Regional Council today, please see attached .PDF for here response.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/doc/member-docs/320/1476942024_department_of_primary_industries-lands.pdf

As this matter remains unresolved to date considering an outcome was due February 2016 and now 8 months later I strongly recomend another push for comment round will be useful to reinforce the message that the people do care and don't forget but also outraged in which this matter was put through the pipeline, advised, consulted and processed so therefore may influence better transparency in handling of future matters with public consultation including the outcome of this this matter.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

I chased up David Barber by phone just now. He has previously told me it is has been favourably sorted and was to send me (and hopefully other objectors) details of the outcome. I am expecting something in writing next week.
When I get it I will post it.

Imadogman said:
I chased up David Barber by phone just now. He has previously told me it is has been favourably sorted and was to send me (and hopefully other objectors) details of the outcome. I am expecting something in writing next week.
When I get it I will post it.

I now have a map of the areas that are available -- looks like we have retained all important access.

But alas, I am having trouble to post it.

I will send it to Mbasko and ask him to put it up for me. This is a good win for us all.

Cheers

Stephen
President
NAPFA

Hi Folks,
Here we have a really good example of what can be achieved if people take the time to become involved in this type of situation, sit down write up a submission and send it off to the relevant Gov department; lets hope we can do as well with the two NPWS plans of management that are up for review currently.
It's well and truly time for us all to really become vocal by what ever means we have at our disposal to claw back some of our lost prospecting country.
SinHof.

Latest posts