Looks like i'm on some colour

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yobs1980

Alex Bender
Reaction score
1393733753_11.jpg

Guarding the sluice.......

1393733807_13.jpg

you can see heaps of black sand and also a little bit of nice colour there

1393733674_17.jpg

Not bad for a couple of hours river sluicing

considering i'm bloody new to this game i reckon i'm doing alright

Done very well for a couple of hours.
well done mate

even better to see running water some where :D

Great to see ur four-legged friend getting into the action! :)

Great effort Yobs1980. It looks like your homemade sluice is working well for you, just don't forget to keep an eye out for Gemstones.

We'll done yobs, nice colour your doing well, bet you will be back soon, love the canine!

Thanks guys.

Nugget - i still have to do some research into what exactly i'm looking for with the gemstones. I brought all my concentrates back from the river and panned everything into a big bucket so i haven't lost any gemstones - will keep all my concentrates til i work it all out.

Looks great, Your dog looks exactly the same as mine, except mine loves to bloody stand in the sluice box.

nice work, I wish I had a nice flowing river near by that I could spend most of the day prospecting in

mfdes - i'll have to do some research on gemstones and go through my concentrates on Friday - I have no idea what any gemstones look like. Thanks for the heads up on the sapphire.

snowy - an advantage of living in the snowies is there is always flowing water from the mountain springs

balx - i hope in hell my girl doesn't want to sit in the sluice box - she found a nice rock to sit on watching me feed the sluice box wondering wtf i was doing.

G0lddigg@ - can't go too much deeper - i was hitting some red clay under all this in some places - decided i will open the hole up to a 3mx3m square and dig down to that red stuff and test pan to see if there is anything in there.

Latest posts