Looking for a big bag

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been looking for a long heavy duty bag to transport my picks, shovel, crow bar on the roof racks. Eventually I'd like to get a basket/tray to put them in, but at the moment, it would make the Landy too tall to fit under the carport, and I don't want to be putting a tray on and taking it off all the time.
I've been looking at snowboard and surfboard bags, as they are close to the right size/dimentions, but a specific heavy duty canvas or synthetic fabric bag would be great. I was even considering just rolling them all up in a canvas tarp.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hunting the yellow said:
or you could use a wheel barrow or cart with 4 tyres witch I use because I carry so much gear when I go prospecting just an idea
A good idea Hunter, but it's more about keeping them altogether on the roof racks, to free up space inside the vehicle. Transporting them from home to the dig etc

I wanted a large intricate tarp made up a while ago I got some extra heavy duty canvas from a supplier and took it to a place that made wind sails, sun shades and they made it up exactly as I wanted, the upside was they only charged me $1 something a meter to sow it up. Maybe you should jump on the phone and see what you can do.

Captn

Latest posts