Loading Tenements and tracks onto HN7

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Folks,
I need some guidance on where to look to learn how to display more than one item on my HN7.
I am comfortable loading tracks, different pending tenements and POI from Google earth Tengraph to PC Ozi Explorer and then onto the HN7. On the HN7 I can only display one thing at a time.
Example:- I can load and display a pending tenement but when I go to load up tracks within that tenement i lose the outline of the tenement.
Is this normal because it would be great to be able to see both simultaneously.
I have searched this site as well as relevant Utube video's but have come to a stop.
Any guidance would be appreciated especially since a few chosen areas are surrounded by active mining leases in WA and I wish to stay on right side of border.
Cheers
Bob

Try saving the tracks, tenements and POI from google earth into one folder. It may work. I had a similar thing happen with a garmin once I saved them under one folder it worked fine.

shakergt said:
Try saving the tracks, tenements and POI from google earth into one folder. It may work. I had a similar thing happen with a garmin once I saved them under one folder it worked fine.
Thanks, will try in few hours.

Hi Folks, problem now solved. I ended up getting onto Hema Maps Technical Support Team who emailed solution. As normal it was me not understanding the system. By using the far left button on the track tools menu bar you load up 5 different "tracks" to show simultaneously on the screen. This allows me to overlay on the topo map Pending tenement boundary in one colour, live tenement boundary in another colour, tracks in a different colour and also any google earth features i want to look at. Absolutely no excuse no for being in wrong place. Just waiting for Sect 40e's to come through then WA here i come.

Bobh said:
Hi Folks, problem now solved. I ended up getting onto Hema Maps Technical Support Team who emailed solution. As normal it was me not understanding the system. By using the far left button on the track tools menu bar you load up 5 different "tracks" to show simultaneously on the screen. This allows me to overlay on the topo map Pending tenement boundary in one colour, live tenement boundary in another colour, tracks in a different colour and also any google earth features i want to look at. Absolutely no excuse no for being in wrong place. Just waiting for Sect 40e's to come through then WA here i come.

GRRRR! :mad:

I'm so freakin jealous!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good luck Bob........

Latest posts