Little thing I did not miss this summer

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dozer

George
Reaction score
1367633318_king_brown.jpg

Holy dooley Dozer now thats what I call a big snake! :lol:
Cheers Jed

Palmer Digger said:
Nice little Scrub Python there Dozer .. You should how big we 'em up here, ay!

I heard from the Gordonvale mate that they get big in FNQ but did not see one - not that I was looking for a close encounter :lol:
Cheers
Jed

I'd like to know where the photo was taken so I can make sure I never go there....

Actually D&S, we are still working on that one! .. Best Barra bait Mate! .. The bigger the python the better, and if you get a successful mating, the offspring are hollow on the inside and therefore much easier to get on the hook!

Sent the skin from a single side fillet from one our local Barra to Julia's Fashion Coordinator last season and got word back she'll get one pair of knee-high boots, two pairs of shoes, travel bag, hand bag and belt out of it .. Not bad, ay.

Dozer said:
I'd like to know where the photo was taken so I can make sure I never go there....

Dozer the photo I believe was taken in Greta just North of Maitland ... there was also alot of reports that it is actually fake

cheers

we got Scrub Worms down here in Canberra as big as that ... ;) ...That's how big they grow when you feed them on Bullshit....plenty of that around Canberra....Cheers Wal, :)

I've seen a Redbelly that had to be 4 metres long near my parents place near East Kurrajong. I did'nt
think they got so big, but they do.

The reason I asked is sugar cane is grown only as far south as Grafton. I just noticed that there is Sugar cane in the background of that photo.
Grew up in the cane fields, but then again I could be wrong.
Bloody big snake nonetheless.
Cheers
Brad...

Latest posts