Let's see what kind of creepy crawlys around your area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is a Huntsman I came across at my brothers place last summer.
His legs were close to 120mm across when stretched right out ..... I let it live O:)
1538576083_huntsman.jpg

I was bitten on the hand by a Mouse Spider while clearing some under growth, felt like someone shoved a sharp knitting needle into me but no reaction apart from the pain.
Ticks and leeches are the things I hate the most, just pulled four ticks off me after a weekend in the bush and the bites will take months to clear up.

shakergt said:
My daughter discovered a red back in the out back dunny at the station we stayed at just the other day. Needles to say that red back lost the argument with the size 9 thong and won't be getting under the toilet seat again.

[video=480,360]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjDAiq2-xeU[/video]
:playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful: :playful:

I put Vicks onto my bites,

Two or three times a day,

It helps stop the itch .... ;)

but that will not be any help when it comes to the croc :lol: :lol:

Goody :goldnugget:

Meller9.3 said:
Have a salty (croc) in our back dam currently. Does that count?

Good Eatin, make nice boots and that's just what He might do with you, :eek: :playful: :playful: Lol.

goody2shoes said:
I put Vicks onto my bites,

Two or three times a day,

It helps stop the itch .... ;)

but that will not be any help when it comes to the croc :lol: :lol:

Goody :goldnugget:
ya never know until he takes a bite. If he doesn't like the taste of Vicks he might just spit you back out :lol: :playful: :skull:

StoneTheCrows said:
Prawning at some lakes around here we get pelican itch.
3 inch blisters that fill with gunk then take 4 months to heal.

Drive you crazy

Got that at Swansea years ago fishing for big Flatties under the bridge... An itch like no other!!

1538639177_20181004_174327.jpg

I've got this guy in a jar at the moment, which I knocked over and smashed today. He hasn't realised he can escape yet lol

Looks harmless :argh:

These randy little buggers have been procreating prolifically in the paddocks near us. They seem a little early this year.

1538648602_reincarnated_me.jpg

Meller9.3 said:
Manpa said:
Sandta said:
Meller9.3 said:
Have a salty (croc) in our back dam currently. Does that count?

Your gonna need more than a thong.... ;)

If he puts one on it might scare the croc away :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ill need a size 10. Im not as small as my Mrs :lol: :lol:

Bragger :playful:

Latest posts