Latest WA Nugget

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrisJoe

Joe
Reaction score
The pict can speak for itself.

nugget.jpg

found over the west and around 45000 us dollars. the guy said you can have it for 70000 us dollars.
any takers?????

I bet he isn't telling his secret spot he found it.

I can't wait till I can spend some time over that side of the country. Any idea as to what area it was found?

No just what I wrote in the first post. And I don't think the owner is going to tell anybody, untill he has spent at least 6 mths doing grid patterns over the general area he found it lol (that's what I would do anyway to see if it has an brothers and sisters close by)

Nice set of scales , and a very nice nugget or do you call them boulders when they get that big.

Wow wouldn't it be nice to find one even half that size? We will be heading over that way next year, doing the big trek around Oz so I think we'll be spending quite a bit of time in WA. Just need to do the research first as to best spots that haven't been thrashed.

Shit a brick that's a slug and half. Now don't tell me something like."This was his first time out detecting" I can not handle stories like that any more...Roscoe

hold on.... going to say something good just need to wipe the dribble of my chin ahhhhgggrgrgrrrrrrr....

Latest posts