Keeping your hand in at detecting!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just found a new way of 'keeping my hand in' during this 'lockdown.....the mower sh*t itself, so I've just 'hacked down, about 800 sq m of grass with the wipper-snipper! I've ordered the part to fix it, but in these days of stress, I'm guessing its on a 'slow boat FROM China' So, if I have to wipper-snip once a week, for say six months.....anyone want to buy a harness for a 7000? I dont think I'm going to need it after all that :( :lol:

The back yard has been getting another run over with the Equinox. Got these 2 little gems.

Cairnspom - if you cant get out on the real stuff maybe whipper snip and then give the lawn a good tecting. ;)

1586685736_0cc5d560-829e-4aeb-aa6f-695e0a8f3e71.jpg

1586685737_38ad6ee7-bf2f-404d-b70f-3dde803df416.jpg

Just water your back lawn.... nice soft soil under a layer of turf..... give your other half a few choice finds (and some crap ones), a digger and instructions including "how to open the grass just enough to drop a target through" and " how to close the hole without leaving a trace of disturbance", even" how a spill of coins might look", or "how gold may shed from a certain spot(if your not feeling very trustworthy only pass over the small nuggets :D )..... then.... wait around 3 days (3 minutes if you cant stand it anymore) then mow the lawn and go for a detect..... all in the comfort of the confines of your own back yard.

Just a thought aye. :p

I've been going through my photos and came across this one. Graham 'Baldy' and David '10fp', fellow SA members, with myself and Phil somewhere up north. What are you up to this year, guys?

1586949445_img_9713.jpg

Latest posts