Introducing unitedphil

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everybody, complete newbie. But I have done some research and have a minelab 600. Went to.nundle yesterday to get some maps from.the tourist information, to plan a future trip, but it was closed. Does anybody have copies scanned you could share please.

Hi everybody, complete newbie. But I have done some research and have a minelab 600. Went to.nundle yesterday to get some maps from.the tourist information, to plan a future trip, but it was closed. Does anybody have copies scanned you could share please.

Unitedphil, I don't live over that side of the country so I can't help with maps but you'll find most information online. In WA we access our Mines Department. I don't know what you have in your state but I'm sure you'll have a publicly accessible site for access by persons holding a Miner's Right. In all the years we've been looking for gold we've never asked for advice on locations because nobody is going to tell you where they get their gold 😏

The other option and perhaps your best one is to download Australian Geology Travel Maps (Trilobite). A small annual subscription will give you access to gold and gemstone locations across the country as well as detailed maps.

Unitedphil, I don't live over that side of the country so I can't help with maps but you'll find most information online. In WA we access our Mines Department. I don't know what you have in your state but I'm sure you'll have a publicly accessible site for access by persons holding a Miner's Right. In all the years we've been looking for gold we've never asked for advice on locations because nobody is going to tell you where they get their gold 😏

The other option and perhaps your best one is to download Australian Geology Travel Maps (Trilobite). A small annual subscription will give you access to gold and gemstone locations across the country as well as detailed maps.
Thanks for the tips moneybags, apparently th Tourist information centre give out paper maps of the old mine locations. Was just after this not anybody's best locations. Can't find it online.

Latest posts