Immaculate Minelab GP3500 for sale [NO LONGER FOR SALE]

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TonyWA

Tony
Reaction score
I spent 12 months searching for the best Minelab GP 3500 I could find, which I finally managed to after rejecting several other pre-owned ones, some of looked like they were recovered from a mine shaft !
The one I am selling is in pristine condition. I cannot see a single mark, scratch or scuff mark anywhere on the detector body. It looks as if it has just come out of the original box.
I chose this model due to it's enviable position as one of the finest in the SD/GP line up.....the last of the true analog machines (with that great analog audio) before they moved to a digital platform.
I was hoping to squeeze a few weeks in this year looking for some gold but with work and family "stuff", I simply don't have the time to get out.
Anyhow, enough of my sob story.....here is what you get;

1. Minelab GP3500.....100% stock (out of box condition)
2. Minelab Commander Mono, 15x12 coil (good, used condition)
3. Minelab GP Series 11" DD coil (good, used condition)
4. Coiltek Pocket Rocket with 2 Lithium batteries (all brand new), 240/12v chargers
5. 6V gel cell battery (brand new). 2 x 12v car chargers
6. 3 power leads (1 short / 1 long / 1 curly)
7. Wisterma control box cover (brand new)
8. Original harness
9. Cable guard/protector
10. Spare handle (non-button)
11. 1m mono extension cable

I am asking for $3350 (plus whatever the actual shipping costs me). Anyone in the Perth region is welcome to come and inspect the detector.
I feel this is a fair price as I have seen several other (lesser) 3500 packages for just a few hundred dollars less and generally in poor condition.

This is a genuine reluctant sale but I know deep inside that it will be some years before I can really get the time to "get out there". When I saw the condition of this 3500, I bought it without hesitation.

I will leave this ad up here only to get an idea of any interest. The price is firm and anyone who buys this detector will be a happy chappy when they see it.
As always, please get back to me if you have any questions or want hi res photo's sent to you.

Thanks,
Tony

1376645948_p1010199.jpeg

1376646026_p1010198.jpeg

1376646049_p1010200.jpeg

1376646073_p1010201.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts