I'MAGSPGIRL and the XP Deus

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
As this is my first post let me introduce myself, I am the better half of Sinhoff, I have been doing some gold detecting on & off with his GPX5000, mainly during my annual leave until about a week ago when the XP Deus was for sale. He whipped out the credit card like a flash & bought it for me, so with all the rain and learning the ins and outs of the machine we finally had the time to go find our fortune ha ha, well let me say within a few minutes and feet from the car the first target materialised and I had my first $2 in the pocket, I managed to find 3, $1 sunbakers and detected another, so all in all for a newbie, it wasn't too bad an effort ... well I did have a patient tutor with me.
I must add, as a GSP lover perhaps a new pup will materialise later this week, I'll keep you all posted.
Thanks for taking the time to read.
I'M A GSP GIRL
1497180467_20170611_171542.jpg

Well hello Gspgirl, that's a good effort for a first swing, I remember my first some 6 months ago and I can tell you it wasn't a coin. :) Well done and awesome tutoring by Sinhoff. :Y:

Gday GSP (I'MAGSPGIRL is too much of a mouthfull)
Welcome aboard
Congrats on your new acquisition
Sure beats sitting in the car while the other half has all the fun ;) :lol:
Great result for your first outing
Looking forward to the next group hunt
Cheers to you both

G'Day GSPGirl welcome to the mad house :party: :rainbow: :D looking forward to seeing your adventures unfold with the XP. Off to a good start with a tutor one day you will no doubt be teaching him a trick or two lol. Good luck. Cheers.

After reading all the above I'm just gunna go with ESP (just because) :lol:
Your lucky to have Mr ESP to lift you into the game hey ! ]:D

Hi guys,
Thank you for all your welcome and encouragement, nice to hear from so many especially our campfire mates from a couple of weeks back, it will be fun to get out in the parks and beaches and catch up with members I met last year.
Sinhoff took off this afternoon with the Deus trying different settings, hopefully to make detecting easier and make more sense to this mere female ha ha. Well having made the changes he had a bit of luck in the park.
1497254877_20170612_172858.jpg

Welcome to the forum, gettng some good results straight up which is great to see. The Deus really is a box of tricks on a stick, should serve you well. :Y:

I am jealous with XP machine though!
Welcome to the club! I think better more girl joins because my wife thinks I am silly digging in the park for couple of hours for few 1-2 cents and pennies! :|

Hi everyone,
I really enjoyed my day in the park, SinHof one side, me the other, better days ahead when I'm able to our take pup out with us, then hopefully with the new settings SinHof tuned in it will be our payday lol well we can all dream.
Good luck to you all, happy detecting.

Latest posts