I'm so upset by this

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seen that on the news here last week. Dispicable person hey!
Language rules dont permit what I'd like to say.
Hope they catchup with the oxygen thief & while they do time they get a pineapple rocket to Uranus
:100: :poop:

Thats F***ed up.....I would have no problem placing a noose around the perpetrators neck and leave him/her swinging on a tree.

I can't bring myself to read it, the picture is disturbing enough. There are some sick individuals out there..... :(

Saw this in my news feed. Couldn't read it. I love dogs and all animals. (Except sharks and snakes) Nearly every day there is an article I have to bypass about some form of cruelty to animals. Another one which I just read (headline) was about some birds that had their feet glued to a stump or something like that. What is wrong with people?

Ive had a saying since l was a young fella.
Leave my family my dog and my friends alone or youll have me to deal with.
Id flog the bstd that done this.
What a despicable human being

I'm a sucker for watching "paws" on YouTube.
Dog rescuing...
I can only watch it when mentality prepped for it...
There is one American guy, who's voice drive me nuts...
But what a great guy!!!!
Yet dose not advertise for donations...
Another similar guy... Ukraine perhaps....
Heart of gold.
And trying to hunt his shelters information down .
But asks for NOTHING in a poor arse country

Perhaps, if we are going to discuss things here, other than gold - we should all make efforts to post only positive stories. Surely there's enough evil all over the world, shared everywhere, that we can rise above the filthy floodwaters and stand high and dry on the prospecting Australia forum?

I know the world is horrible, but there is some really beautiful stuff out there too.

Baz.

Sandbagger, people have issues however, the world has never been positive and perfumed roses. I love animals, birds etc and somethings need to be said and passed onto others so we can try and stop these atrocities and make the world more positive.
Mackka

Mackka said:
Sandbagger, people have issues however, the world has never been positive and perfumed roses. I love animals, birds etc and somethings need to be said and passed onto others so we can try and stop these atrocities and make the world more positive.
Mackka

Fair enough mate. I'll tap out.

Baz.

Latest posts