I hate journalists

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madtuna

Only owns one toaster
Reaction score
Seriously, after watching some of the crappest disgusting behaviour by journalist/reporters lately, Im considering committing a report worthy crime just so I can slam thier leg in my car door or make their pooter microphone or camera shaped as they try to ply an answer to an absolutely ridiculous question out of me! :mad:

Thank God I'm not the only one :D :Y: also radio news bulletins the dribble out the same news reports on the hour every f hour :mad: :/ I just switch off now. And their obsession with having to sensationalise every hot or cold day like it's never happened before grrrr, I better stop I can feel my blood pressure rising.

Just watched Renae Lawrence trying to get through the airport on the telly.
I dont condone what she did, but she has served her time and deserves to be treated better than that.

One reporter, shoving a mic right in her gob says come on Renae, just answer one question and well leave you alone, wouldnt that be easier or well just keep hounding you.

I would have given her mic eye!

I couldn't tell you the last time I purchased a newspaper or watched the news on TV?
If I hear about a significant or interesting event I usually just have a look online now. A lot of people say they'd feel out of touch without knowing what's going on every day. Personally I reckon I don't miss anything important. Most of it's crap or bad humans just doing what they do. :zzz:

I did my lolly at journalist years ago.
I got hit by lightening and ended up in hospital. I got about 3 lines in the middle of the local rag.... dude smacked by lightning, sorry no gory or sensational details because he lived, move along nothing to see here.

About 3 weeks later a young 16 year old girl was struck and died. Next thing I have every paper in the country ringing me asking how that made me feel. :mad:

I went outside and punched the paperboy!

Almost all stories presented are opinions rather than stories lately and edited accordingly. Its a bad sign when you know how the story is going to go before you have even seen it.

A bit different to the way Michelle Corby was treated. The media was not sympathetic to Renea because she did not easily fit the innocentt princess locked up by the evil indo bull :poop:

Goldfreak said:
A bit different to the way Michelle Corby was treated. The media was not sympathetic to Renea because she did not easily fit the innocentt princess locked up by the evil indo bull :poop:

Ranea's family said they didn't have the money to pay for security etc that Corby's did.

Why is that every time it rains now its Flash Flooding. I know it happens but the majority of the time its just normal old flooding just like the old days. A flash flood usually comes out of nowhere generally from severe weather up stream. Normal floods happen when it rains a lot. Journalists phtt

I (as well as a few WAllies I know) get a laugh every time a significant weather event is about to hit somewhere from Vic-NSW-Qld & the reports are "AUSTRALIA is getting xxx right now" .... Since when is a patch of East Coast constitute all that is Australia. Don't the news/weather reporters know that Australia has a West Coast & a whole lot of dirt in between! Kinda funny if you're a tourist. You'd be like 'wtf, lets go home, the whole country just went to :poop: "

Latest posts