I am Selling my Detectors

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully someone will help you out on the purchase RR, really sorry to hear about your circumstances and the passing of your mother - stay positive.

Thanks Guys, I'm getting there slowly Ay, Been to the Docs today and came back with a carrier bag full of Tablets,

John.

Goldpick said:
Hopefully someone will help you out on the purchase RR, really sorry to hear about your circumstances and the passing of your mother - stay positive.

Thanks mate, Who ever wants the MXT if they want the coils I will knock a couple of hundred off, gotta do the right thing Ay.

John.

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear about your situation mate, condolences with your mum and I know how passionate you are about your Whites detectors so selling them wouldn't be an easy decision to make.
I hope your health picks up soon and your situation turns the corner ASAP so you can get back to some normality again.
Take care :flowers:

Condolensces on the passing of your mum. We all know it will happen one day, but it doesn't make it any easier. Cherish the memories and celebrate her life. Hope your recovery goes well and you go from strength to strength. Tackle the things you can head-on, but don't be afraid to ask for help with the tough stuff. Good luck with the sale. All the best.

Ridge Runner said:
Thanks Guys, I'm getting there slowly Ay, Been to the Docs today and came back with a carrier bag full of Tablets,

John.

We rattle as we limp along -sounds a bit like a tambourine.!!

Condolences to you and your family John :flowers: all the best with your health hope your back in the swing sooner rather than later.

Sad time mate, still getting over the loss of my dad to. It slowly gets easier, never believed it would happen to me but only just getting back to wanting to do stuff again. Sincere sympathies to you and yours.

Just to put someone's mind at rest Would you Guys mind letting folks know whether I am a risk to deal with or "Not" ???

It's a worrying thought for anyone regardless of the amount when it comes to internet dealings, and if Anyone has had any issues dealing with me feel free to let them know,

thanks Guy's.

John.

Northeast said:
I've never met you or had business dealings but after 4,924 posts the PA forum would almost definitely have worked out whether or not you were a bad egg Ridge Runner.

There are some people on here I would have no concern in purchasing from, you are one of them :Y:
+1 :Y:

Sorry for your loss in the family sad to hear
And yeah im keen on your white tdi would 600 be enough for it im getting 350 today and hoping to sell a samsung galaxy tablet if we can work something out regarding this would be awesome and all the best for you :pickshovel:

reelemin23 said:
Sorry for your loss in the family sad to hear
And yeah im keen on your white tdi would 600 be enough for it im getting 350 today and hoping to sell a samsung galaxy tablet if we can work something out regarding this would be awesome and all the best for you :pickshovel:

Thanks reelemin, and sorry but The TDI SL is now sold, and the MXT has also gone, hope you find something suitable soon,

take care and good luck,

J.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts