Huge issue , need help.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My wife has started collecting the Coles Mini whatever's for one of our grandchildren. The problem is we keeping getting double ups. I know, just like millions of other sucked in Aussies.
Is anyone else collecting these things and willing to swap, I will pay the postage?
Help please.
Mackka ( buggar no emoji for my question )

Mackka said:
My wife has started collecting the Coles Mini whatever's for one of our grandchildren. The problem is we keeping getting double ups. I know, just like millions of other sucked in Aussies.
Is anyone else collecting these things and willing to swap, I will pay the postage?
Help please.
Mackka ( buggar no emoji for my question )

They're of no interest to me, but I've collected them figuring somebody else would likely want them. I'll PM you a list, any you need you're welcome to.

I got a shock to see how much a full set was selling for on Gumtree/eBay, I probably should have collected them for my youngest nephew but really didn't know much about them. I actually picked up a Milo and a Vegemite that were just laying on the ground outside Coles wondering what they were. The level of detail is pretty good!

1535018525_coles.jpg

Mate I shop for what I need and the price is right, pardon the pun.
It was more or less thrust upon us, not in a nasty way but very clever marketing.
The question asked, we said yes, end of story.
As a side issue , can anyone tell me where I can buy Maggi Sweet Chilli sauce as the biggies don't carry it anymore and my wife loves it.
Today is our 26 th anniversary and never had a bad day , thanks be to God.
Thanks for all the help much appreciated.
Members thank you so much.
Mackka :Y:

Were not allowed to have plastic bags anymore but its ok for these bits marketing trash.? Give me a plastic bag anyday. I reuse them all the time, how many mini coles bits of crap get reused. Theyll all end up in the bin eventually just like a plastic bag. So bring back the bags :Y:
Ps
The new emoticon thingiys are just like c oles minis (just crap we dont need).
Yes Im a grumpy old bastard. :)

Bjay many thanks for your congratulations.
In the start it wasn't easy because of. Outside interference, so I moved two states. Never been happier, blood thicker than water, only in the operating theatre.
More love, no war
In my my day , make. Love ,not war. Ah bring back the 70's what a great time. Yahoo
:playful: :playful: :playful: :flowers:

AussieChris said:
I got a shock to see how much a full set was selling for on Gumtree/eBay, I probably should have collected them for my youngest nephew but really didn't know much about them. I actually picked up a Milo and a Vegemite that were just laying on the ground outside Coles wondering what they were. The level of detail is pretty good!

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4915/1535018525_coles.jpg

any of them edible ? would be cool if you could lol or at least have a mini drink of water out of the bottle :p

Mackka said:
Bjay many thanks for your congratulations.
In the start it wasn't easy because of. Outside interference, so I moved two states. Never been happier, blood thicker than water, only in the operating theatre.
More love, no war
In my my day , make. Love ,not war. Ah bring back the 70's what a great time. Yahoo
:playful: :playful: :playful: :flowers:
70s were great , cant remember them as I only started life in 72. But by the end of them Id got myself in all sorts of trouble. :Y:

Mackka said:
Beg is a bit harsh Wally :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Probably more of a reflection into my past, having been guilty of begging for my kids must haves, maybe they could put their school network into motion and pin down a few of your missing items.

What are your must-delivers Mackka ? As I know not what to ask of them.

( 8.( looking emoji has disappeared.)

Latest posts