Howdy, resparked the gold bug. heading out this weekend

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,
Names Jon and I live on the beautiful Far South Coast of NSW, Bournda to be more exact.
Been into prospecting since a young lad ever since a school trip to the old Pambula diggings. Great Grandfather was a Powder monkey in the late 1800s & early 1900s at the Pambula mines so you could say it runs in he blood.
Life had been in the way for the last few year and an old friend has re ignited the desire to find the shiny stuff and we are heading out for a pan and a crevice and a detect this weekend around the Eurobodalla... fingers crossed we can uncover a few colours.
Prospecting for me fits in well as I am also an avid 4wder, hunter and fisher. often a weeks trip can encompass all of these passions in one, always have a sieve and pan under the passenger seat of the Patrol.
Anyone else local feel free to say hi and point me in the right direction as to where to go.

Anyways that's me catch you out there!

1527687150_welcome.jpg

Beauty,
Another Local.
Welcome to PA.
Hope to catch you soon around the area.
Doug

thanks all!

Doug, im sure we will run into one another some day, have you had a chance to check out Vimy Ridge after the fires?

No I haven't.
A lot of it is locked down under National Parks and private land.
I am looking at testing the new Parks policy for the Dr George
area though.

Latest posts