How about us paying a voluntary tiny fee each year for membership .

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldagettin said:
Outback, You mentioned a voluntary annual fee.
This could have the potential to scare off new members who would have otherwise joined and in doing so harm the growth of this great forum.
Advertising space grows in value with view counts and membership.

cheers :)

Goldagettin after reading your comment I do agree with the above ' so thanks for the advice as I did overlook that part . :8

Regards
Outback .

The donate button theory seems to be the go...$5 a year membership wouldn't worry me at all but would the tax man look into it if it was a membership fee.????..he likes his cut of everything .. :rolleyes:

Still Looking said:
would the tax man look into it if it was a membership fee.????..he likes his cut of everything .. :rolleyes:

I'm already reporting ins and outs of the forum to the tax man to cover my backside, but as I said there are no plans on the horizon to introduce a membership fee.

This is a great forum, and am grateful for such a thing to learn prior to undergrad. Whether there was a fee or not, I would pay. Actually, I would like to run an idea of a some of you more experienced prospectors doing masterclasses in this Whitsunday area.

Latest posts