Home Blues...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This will be the second week that I have not prospected. Been receiving threating messages from my extended family regarding exile and consequences if I fail to attend uncle Ronnie's BBQ this weekend... Old Italian people can be vicious. So the pig fest has taken priority. Been very hot and dry in CA we are nearing our end of summer which makes me think your winter is starting to end.

Weather is already starting to turn here in Ballarat Rotgrub. I'm about to head out detecting for the day and won't be needing my thermals for the first time in a month or so. Uncle Ronnie's BBQ!!! Sounds like he should name a sauce after it :lol: Enjoy the feast mate.

Hear what your saying Rotgrub, I don't have a bbq to go to but had some minor mod's to do for mrs dwt, damn ruddy horses, anyways fricken AWESOME day today so I'm now off to prove up some ground, have an extra slab of pork for me ole mate, I'm sure you'll burn it off on your next dig mate :D

you're all more than welcome to attend. As usual there will be enough pig to feed the entire neighborhood. Its has become a annual event and turned into a bit of a competition with dueling BBQs and a lot of unlabeled secrete sauce concoctions and bags of rub closely guarded. It will be a good event, lots of family and friends that I haven't seen for several months. I hope your weather turns quickly, as for me theses 100* + days are wearing on us and 50-65* weather would be welcome.

Yeah, bring on the hot weather! I hate winter, which sux because we get winter where I live for about 9 months of the year, then we get a cpl of months of spring, 2 weeks of summer, and then autumn. Mind you, ya do know it's summer when ya out bush wandering round. :)

Wonder how much it would cost to hire a 747 to go over and crash RotGrubs Barby. :lol:
'Spose we could really get things going and bring a bit of 'Roo over. :8

Latest posts