History of The World Game

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought I would kick off a general history game.
Same as The Duck's Australian History.
Answer a question correctly and you ask the next question.
Play nice and enjoy.
Try keep Australian questions over at the Australian History thread

https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1236

Rod

To start off...
According to modern DNA technology, which single human has approx 20 million male descendants?

If I knew anything at all about world history I'd be all over this. I probably should have paid more attention at school I guess :lol:

Nugget said:
If I knew anything at all about world history I'd be all over this. I probably should have paid more attention at school I guess :lol:

History and Math were my fav subjects in high school.
I have learnt more about history here in the last few months then I did at school.
Maths... i got a calculator in my fone. :eek:

My school cert was based 1 to 10, 1 was top 10% , 2 top 20% etc to 10 worst 10%

English , science , history & commerce I got 10 . Maths I just missed 1 & got 2, tech drawing 4. LOL

I HATED HISTORY , but if was like playing with you guys , woulda killed it :)

I know we have gone OT. Sorry Admin.
Math is easy... 1+1=2
English on the other hand... hardest language to learn...
History is much more interesting then fiction. IMHO
RR

headbut said:
Who am I

Born c 995 ruled the UK for 18 years , also ruled Denmark & Norway

Cnut the Great (Old Norse: Kntr inn rki; c. 985 or 995 12 November 1035), more commonly known as Canute, was a king of Denmark, England, Norway, and parts of Sweden, together often referred to as the Anglo-Scandinavian or North Sea Empire. After the death of his heirs within a decade of his own and the Norman conquest of England in 1066, his legacy was largely lost to history. Historian Norman Cantor has made the statement that he was "the most effective king in Anglo-Saxon history", despite his not being Anglo-Saxon.

Ramjet said:
headbut said:
Who am I

Born c 995 ruled the UK for 18 years , also ruled Denmark & Norway

Cnut the Great (Old Norse: Kntr inn rki; c. 985 or 995 12 November 1035), more commonly known as Canute, was a king of Denmark, England, Norway, and parts of Sweden, together often referred to as the Anglo-Scandinavian or North Sea Empire. After the death of his heirs within a decade of his own and the Norman conquest of England in 1066, his legacy was largely lost to history. Historian Norman Cantor has made the statement that he was "the most effective king in Anglo-Saxon history", despite his not being Anglo-Saxon.
I hope you haven't misspelt his name RR

Drs,Howard Florey & Alexander Fleming --- the discoverers of Penicillin

mando1463 said:
Norman Borlaug

Never heard of him so no Mando. Sorry :)

Just had a read on Norman. Interesting.
He may have saved more than my guy.
Amazing when you read a read 'fact' then further info comes to light which is different.

Still not the answer I'm after :)

Latest posts