Hi all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone josh here i live in Tanunda South Australia been prospecting for 2 years started off with a xterra 705 then traded it for a ctx 3030 which I have had for 6 months I enjoy every thing about prospecting relics hunting panning using my sluice and gold detecting love it all.

gday all
DAN here

just wanted to say welcome to all the new members and hope we get to meet oneday

good luck and good hunting

Cheers
DAN :D

Welcome Josh.
Where abouts do you fossick?

Im going home to adelaide over easter and picked up my fossicking permit for MT Crawford, looking forward to doing some fossicking agin where i first learned to.

dwt said:
Hey josh/davina, whats that ctx 3030 like buddy, ive always liked the idea of being able to track your movements with the built in gps,
I'm enjoying learning all the functions and especially the gps I've done a few old cottages that I've used the gps at and I'm planning at putting my finds on a board showing what was found where also good to see where you left off last time for when you go back there

NoPreyNoPay said:
Welcome Josh.
Where abouts do you fossick?

Im going home to adelaide over easter and picked up my fossicking permit for MT Crawford, looking forward to doing some fossicking agin where i first learned to.
I go to Mt Crawford too if your interested we could go together as I'm still learning and you could teach me some stuff let me know if your keen Josh :)

Welcome aboard, I hope you find this site as useful and friendly as I have over the past year.

Good luck to you both out in the hunt for treasures

Cheers, Tone

G'day Josh/Davinia,
welcome to the forum. Good to see you are planning on getting out into the Adelaide Hills.
We went panning in the River Torrens at Birdwood over the weekend. Not much yellow stuff but had a good time any way.
Don't forget the SA metal detecting championships held at Palmer on the weekend of 2nd, 3rd & 4th May refer the attached link for details This is a good way to meet like minded fossickers, dealers and have a great time out

http://www.murraylandsgmc.org.au/rockarama.html

Hope to see you there.

Cheers

Josh/davinia said:
Hi everyone josh here i live in Tanunda South Australia been prospecting for 2 years started off with a xterra 705 then traded it for a ctx 3030 which I have had for 6 months I enjoy every thing about prospecting relics hunting panning using my sluice and gold detecting love it all.

Hi guys, nice to see another fellow S.A. fossicker join. I used to work for a certain wine haulage company in Tanunda, but saw the light lol

Cheers
Paul

Latest posts